Thursday, June 16, 2016

Love

Sometimes I wonder if I'm meant to find love. Like that real genuine love that people write books about it. It's that one kind of love that when you wake up and go to sleep you feel warm inside. That one kind of love that people say they want. My brothers have the relationships I want. I have a whole bunch of love to give and happiness to share. I just wish I could find someone to give it. It's kind of depressing that love seems to skip right over me. It's now to the point where I lay up late at night and wonder if I'll die alone or if I'll ever be good enough if that woman comes along. I know I'm supposed to be patient but it's hard to stay patient when every time you look up someone's in love around you. I just want to be loved and make someone feel special. I want love. Why is so hard for me to find love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment